For regular visits to the gym, many lack the money or time. But maintaining excellent physical fitness is possible even at home without the purchase of expensive equipment. Give the reliefs of the body attractive curves will help a special elastic for fitness, which, despite its uncomplicated appearance, is able to work wonders.
The benefits of elastic for fitness
Elastic sports gum can qualitatively pump the buttocks and legs – traditionally problematic zones of the female body. It is a small projectile of durable rubber, which can be used in any place convenient for training.
Its advantages are:
- compactness – the small elastic band easily develops and is located in a bag;
- universality – the projectile is being worked through by most muscle groups;
- high efficiency – achieved through additional muscle resistance;
- accessibility – you can buy gum at any sports store at an affordable price;
- strength – quality material ensures long-term operation of the projectile, subject to the recommendations on storage.
With the help of a sports elastic band, the muscular skeleton is strengthened, the elasticity of the muscles increases, the muscles are drawn and the endurance is activated.
Exercises with elastic for buttocks can be performed at any level of physical fitness. The main condition for effective training – focus on results and the regularity of their implementation.
Elasticity fitness gum allows you to control the strength and load of each movement. If necessary, you can correct the exercise, easily strengthening or loosening the tension of the projectile. If the resistance of the rubber is insufficient, it is permissible to fold the ribbon to the widow.
Classes with a rubber tape are aimed at working out the inner, outer, front of the thighs, as well as the area of the buttocks. Standard training includes the following exercises.
- Take a position lying on your side, leaning on the forearm. Place the rubber on the bent legs just above the knees.
- Raise the upper leg at the knee, without opening the foot.
- Hold at the top point for 2 seconds, return to the starting position.
- Repeat the other way.
- When performing monitor the tension of the muscles of the buttocks and thighs, if possible, do not sway and do not lean back.
Exercise with elastic tape for the buttocks is as follows:
- Lie on your back, place the rubber loop on your feet a little above your knees. Bend your legs, resting your feet on the floor so that the outstretched arms can touch the heels.
- Bend your elbows at a right angle, touching the floor only with your shoulders.
- With your legs apart, raise your pelvis as high as possible. Ensure that the gluteal muscles are compressed, and the heels are not torn off the floor.
- After a 3-second fixation, gently lower to its original position.
- Take a standing position, leaning on any perpendicular surface. Gum to place around the ankles.
- Focus on one leg and take the other back, slightly bending at the knee. Keep it straight, with an effort to reach in the opposite direction and strain your buttocks. Keep the body straight.
- Linger in position for a few seconds and come back.
- Repeat for the other leg.
Steps to the side
- Standing, put his feet shoulder-width apart. Gum wear ankles.
- Take a wide side step with your foot, then attach the other leg. Follow the constant tension of the loop, for which the legs should not touch. For maximum tension of the gluteus muscles, the step should be made as wide as possible.
- Steps are permissible to do both on bent and straight legs.
- Spread your legs a little wider than shoulders, wear elastic band on your knees.
- Make a squat until the line of the hips is parallel to the floor, pushing the buttocks back. Sit down to the full foot, do not lower the chest, do not combine the knees.
- Climb up, resting his heels and cycling the muscles of the hips.
Each exercise is performed from 5 to 10 times with a break after each no more than 30 seconds. It is possible to be engaged with an elastic band for buttocks as the independent block, and warming up before implementation of more serious exercises.