This article will talk about the best crossfit complexes for beginners. One reason is an incredibly effective method of training, consisting of aerobic and anaerobic exercises, which is proved by tens of thousands of pumped-up, hardy guys and slender girls around the world.
Crossfit-complexes, assume short and at the same time intense loads, so when dealing with them, do not take long pauses between the approaches in the exercises (or do not do them at all).
Adhere to our recommendations, the necessary number of repetitions and rest or Cross-Country Running, if you want to lose weight and / or bring yourself in good physical shape.
TOP 10 crossfit exercise complexes
Before each start of the crossfit of the complex, it is necessary to do a warm-up, it can be running for 800 m, 5 minutes of exercise on the stationary bike, several approaches of jumping, squats and lunges (no weight) or rowing at a 500-meter distance, your task is to warm up muscles / ligaments before load to avoid injury.
To complete these complexes, you need:
- horizontal bar
- medical ball (medball)
- dumbbells / weights / barbells
- timer (stopwatch)
№1 Baseline (basic)
These exercises are used to create a base, laying the foundation, that is, lead to a tonus of the main muscle groups, adjust the body’s systems for further intensive loads.
Start with this kind of training, and then return to it later to test your functionality. Each time it should improve (do not forget to fix the time of the exercise).
- 20 air squats (squats with own weight, without burdening)
- 20 push-ups from the floor
- 20 sitaps (body lifts on the press)
- Rowing exercise (on the simulator) – 500 m *
* I row, I can alternate with 10-15 pull-ups with a wide grip on the crossbar
№2 EMOM (passes)
Set the timer for 15 minutes. At the beginning of each new minute, consistently perform the following exercises:
- 3 berpies
- 5 lifts of socks to the crossbar
The remaining time is the rest time, that is, the faster you exercise, the more time you have to rest.
Lifting socks to the crossbar can be replaced by lifting the knees to the elbows.
№3 AMRAP (as many as you can)
Set the timer for 15 minutes and execute as many approaches in the following sequence:
- Running for 200 meters
- 10 dumbbell bench presses
- 10 pull-ups
- 10 throws the ball into the wall
Try not to rest between approaches and be sure to keep a pen and paper for notes (best practice diary!) In order to fix the number of completed approaches.
For a more advanced level of preparation: use a belt with weights for push-ups or perform push-ups with a jump from the floor.
This complex very well develops the functionality of muscles, their endurance, thanks to a large number of diverse, high-volume training, with a large number of repetitions and approaches in exercises that are performed consistently.
- 10 bars
- 20 jumps on the curb *
- 10 bars
- 30 mahi weight
- 10 bars
- 30 cross attacks
- 10 bars
- 20 aerial sit-ups
* Jumping on the curb can be replaced by attacks.
Try to rest between approaches no more than 20-30 seconds, respectively, the higher the level of physical fitness, the rest should be less.
Try to execute 5-6 circles to understand how good this complex is.
№5 Half Cindy (Cindy Crossfit Complex)
Some of the most difficult exercises in crossfit are those that are named after a woman. Cindyis an excellent example of such exercises, which from the outside look easy, but very quickly tire.
Such exercises are designed for 20 minutes, but beginners should begin with 10 minutes AMRAP (do as many as possible approaches for the specified time).
- 5 pull-ups
- 10 push-ups
- 15 sit-ups
* For a more advanced level of preparation: use a belt with weights for push-ups or perform push-ups with a jump from the floor.
Try to execute 10-15 circles, increase the level of exercise increase them, by 1-2.
№6 Tabata Something Else
This complex is universally suitable for beginners to athletes, and professionals.
- Pulling on the crossbar
- Body Lifts
- Air squats
In 20 seconds, try to perform as many repetitions as possible, followed by a rest in 10 seconds and the transition to a new exercise. The number of circles you perform based on your level of physical fitness, usually 8-12.
Universal crossfit complex, which diversifies the functional capabilities of the athlete.
Your task is to execute as fast as possible 100 motions in each exercise.
- 100 pull-ups (you can reduce to 50 who are very difficult)
- 100 push-ups from the floor
- 100 body lifts on the press
- 100 sit-ups with own weight
Of course, at one time you do not do it, so choose your rest taking into account your restorative abilities. For example, push-ups can be divided into 50, 30 and 20, with an interval rest of 20-30 seconds, the same approach and to other exercises apply.
A typical athlete, need an average of 30-35 minutes to perform Angie, professionals perform it in 10-15 minutes.
This complex includes three energy-consuming exercises:
- 400 m of running (on the street, on the stadium)
- 21 max weight on 16, 24, 32 kg (depending on your level of physical fitness)
- 12 pull-ups on the crossbar
The average athlete performs three laps in 10-16 minutes, well prepared for 6-8 minutes.
Power crossfit complex, using a bar. For the minimum period of time, you will need to complete the following set of exercises:
- Deadlift with a weight of 50, 70 or 100 kg for 21 repetitions (the weight on the rod is set as far as you can)
- Push ups on your hands 21 times
- The deadlift with the same weight that was done in the beginning, only for 15 movements
- Pushups standing on their hands 15 times
- Deadlift with the same weight, 9 times
- Push ups on your hands 9 times
On average, this complex is performed in 6-11 minutes, your task is to show time as best as possible. Professionals perform it for 2-3 minutes.
№10 King Kong
Heavy power, cross-complex, which maximally develops power endurance.
Try to go one lap to feel all the power of it.
- Static thrust by one time (90-95% of the maximum)
- Power output on rings or on a horizontal bar 2 times
- Taking the bar on the chest in squatting 3 times (85-90% of the maximum)
- Push-up standing on your hands 5 times
Perform 3 full circles, without rest between exercises, only transitions from one station to another (3-5 seconds).
Of course, for a beginner athlete, it’s too early to use such exercises in your physical preparation, however, this is not an excuse to ignore it with a cavity.
First, master the correct technique of doing these exercises, prepare muscles, ligaments to heavy force, by regular training in the gym, and then already, take the King Kong complex.
You can notice that none of the above complexes (except the last one, which you should strive for as a beginner), does not involve barbell exercises, because beginners need to train the cardiovascular system, strengthen the muscular corset, performing interchangeable intensive aerobic / anaerobic exercises.
First, fix the correct performance of light exercises (squats, pull-ups, jumps, body lifts, push-ups) on a subconscious level, that is, in skill and then you will be ready to move on to more complex forceful exercises with the barbell.
In order to accelerate the recovery, to give flexibility and elasticity of the muscles, do a set of exercises to stretching, performing static and dynamic load, focusing on those muscle groups that were involved in the upcoming training. Also, for these purposes, we recommend that you register for a massage, or purchase a massage equipment / accessories.
It possible to engage in crossfire?
CrossFit classes have a number of constraints that need to be considered everything in order not to inflict self- injury in training, and in the first place:
- You can not do without warming up the joints, muscles, and ligaments (in principle, as in any sport).
- If you have problems with joints, intervertebral hernias, and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system, exclude all exercises that involve the legs and back, or give them a gentle load without burdening, with its own weight.
- With diseases of the cardiovascular system, high arterial pressure, the use of crossphytes is contraindicated, replace them with very light (health) loads, under the supervision of your doctor.
As you can see, there are no special contra -indications to the implementation of cross-phytophite complexes, as in almost any sport, if your health leaves much to be desired, you have aching joints and a heart, then strenuous, debilitating physical activities will in principle be contraindicated to you.
The optimal age from which it is possible to engage in cross-breeding is 13-14 years, when the musculoskeletal apparatus is almost completely formed.
It is necessary to begin with mastering the technique of the simplest exercises (push-ups, pull-ups, squats) in the gym, and finish with exercises from strength training ( bench press, deadlift, barbell standing, etc.) in the gym.